Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunday



Picture-of-the-day : What about those with short legs?
They would fall and hurt themselves, wouldn't they?

I guess you're right,
maybe I shouldn't have expectations for anyone
because they merely turn out to hurt me instead.


Monday



I hate people who are socially irresponsible,
or should I say people who are just plain brainless?
I find it amazing to find a being at this age in this school,
who loves school THIS much.

Tuesday




Picture-of-the-day : Hanging in there.

School was okay for a Tuesday today.
Am looking forward to the next Tuesday because
embracing one more Tuesday = enduring one less Tuesday.
6 more Tuesdays to go, I'm hanging in there...

Wednesday



Picture-of-the-day : Solar Eclipse.

Eclipse at 9.11am but there wasn't any difference
because it rained quite heavily in the morning. :(.
Next full eclipse in Singapore said to be in 2168,
how awesome if I'm able to live to that day eh.


Thursday




Picture-of-the-day : Imagine having no ambition?
I don't have to imagine because thats very ME.

Was crapping during break time / one of our free periods when I told the others about my wonderful plan. :D. Imagine if we (girls of my age) get married at 24 years old, we'll never have to worry about surviving in this competitive society today. Since we're taken care of by our parents from the day we're born till the day we graduate from the university (which is 24 years old), if we marry right after graduation when we're supposed to seek employment and earn a living, we can just sit back, relax and wait for our husbands to bring home the bacon. No need to mug our hearts out for career advancements and such. No doubt, we would then be unable to satisfy our self actualization needs (highest level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs), but I guess some would rather not satisfy that need than to put themselves under the pressure to achieve that shit. Wouldn't it be awesome to be taken care of by someone throughout your entire life span on Earth? Guess it sounds ambition-less and needy but I am kinda afraid to be independent, its more than being just not ready for it.

Friday

Joey Ng was telling me about her thoughts on children and I really hate to admit how I'm going to agree with what she thinks. She doesn't intend to reproduce in the future because she'll have endless worries about her children. Worry whether the kid will be deformed or have disabilities before he / she is born, if he / she turns out to be perfect (definition of perfect here = not deformed with no disabilities), she'll worry about his / her health and studies and of course, not forgetting how the kid will look like in the future, etc etc. She doesn't want the kid to blame her if theres anything 'bad' about him / her. She makes sense but I don't want to think in that way because in my opinion, giving life to someone is the greatest gift that anyone can ever give. God has His own plan for all of us, so if He planned for any of us to have an 'imperfect' kid, there must be a reason behind it.

Finally done with our second Okinawan group shirt (jersey) and I'm kinda looking forward to collecting it now. :D. Realised that I've NEVER had a class tee or something like a group shirt other than the previous Okinawan one. Guess the classes I've been in aren't enthu about such things but wouldn't it be nice if we (Okis) can print a shirt annually? :D We may have to declare ourselves bankrupt now but I think the cost of the shirt would be like peanuts to us once we enter the working society. Or rather, when we girls get pocket money from our husbands if we follow my awesome plan of marrying at 24 years old. :D People do wear jerseys and everything at 24 years old (and above), don't they? =/


4:56 PM